Meal Plan Monday: 4/21/2014

Hello everyone!  Did you have a fabulous Easter?  We did.  The bunny was good to us this year.  The kids all got new flip flops and bathing suits in their baskets.   I guess the bunny was getting us ready for the boat and summer.  

I have to say, The Mister did a pretty darn good job with keeping the family on track and fed last week.   I could get use to coming home to dinner on the table.  I just have to do the toughest part...think of the meals and prep the foods.  Actually, we had enough leftovers for two of the nights, that there are two meals on repeat here this week, because we didn't get to make them last week.

   
So with that said; here is this week's meal plan.

Monday: Oven Baked Pork Chops  (previously made freezer meal)


Tuesday:  Slow Cooker:  Pesto Ranch Chicken Thighs


Wednesday: Taco Braid


Thursday: Slow Cooker:  Amazing Chicken (previously made freezer meal)


Friday:  Leftovers


Saturday: Dinner at a friend's house


Sunday: Steak 
w/ Cheesy Pesto Bread, side salad and green beans



I have one question for you this week.   What is your family's favorite healthy, go-to, quick and easy, weeknight meal?   I'd love for you to share it with us.


I hope everyone has a fabulous week.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!